Senior or Lead Basis Consultant
We focus on high-end services, new technologies, and solutions, supplementing day-to-day services provided through client internal teams and/or offshore service providers.
We are leading the UK in the deployment of SAP on the Amazon EC2 Cloud and are an Amazon Service Partner and Reseller. We are keeping an eye on HANA as the next big thing to invest in. We provide Technical Architecture, Enterprise Release Management, Project, and Business as Usual Basis Services. We have core capabilities in the deployment of SAP Solution Manager.
We are investing in Service Automation to make our service more competitive and more consistent, amongst others utilizing products from UC4 and Basis Technologies.
You are a confident, experienced, and (still) hands-on Basis Consultant who has worked across many different applications, databases, and operating systems. You want to continue learning new technologies, approaches, and solutions. You pride yourself on your ability to solve difficult problems others cannot. You are able to think outside the box and can conceptualize new designs and ways of working. You understand the need to and benefits of automating tasks to the maximum extent possible. You like working with clients, and they like working with you. You are a team player and are happy to share your knowledge with others.
- As part of a Lemongrass, Implement Teams deliver successful SAP migrations to AWS, owning key components of the migration basis activities
- As part of Lemongrass, Operate Teams provide technical support and evolution to customers who have migrated their SAP systems to AWS with focus on proactively identify and implement proactive solutions for Lemongrass customers which avoids future issues and reduces costs
- Coordinate effectively with Lemongrass and customer teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Proactively identify customer opportunities to deploy additional Lemongrass services and solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and evolve Lemongrass tooling and methodology
- Providing out of hours support cover when scheduled to the support rota
- Deploying Lemongrass tooling to support the automation of basis and infrastructure activities
- Mentor and support more junior consultants
- Has experience with working with offshore and nearshore solution providers
- Has worked for an external SAP Service Provider
- Has provided Project Basis Services
- Has provided Support Basis Services
- Has performed Technical Assessments on larger SAP environments
- Has performed Operational Assessments on Outsourced and/or Offshored services
- Has performed Quality Assurance on third party, internal or external implementations, upgrades, and infrastructure replacements
- Has used Solution Manager in the day to day service management
- Have used Solution Manager in the execution of problem analyses
- Have executed application and database upgrades and EhP implementations
- Has demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of globally diverse teams
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
- Has executed homogenous and heterogeneous system migrations
- Has implemented the different Basis components of Solution Manager
- Has a good understanding of ITIL
- Has a good understanding of RunSAP
- Has a good understanding of CHARM, Transport Express or RevTrack, Redwood Tools, UC4 OneAutomation
- Has SAP on AWS experience
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.