No Longer If, But Rather When
SAP modernization has become a top-of-mind priorities for many organizations. This is driven by a combination of factors including the 2027 end of support deadline announced by SAP and the need for organizations to become more data-driven, resilient, and responsive to changing demand. SAP migration and modernization is not a small undertaking and customers face a variety of choices when choosing where and how to run their SAP estates.
Our comprehensive methodology leverages 10+ years of experience to deliver an industrialized and practical approach that drives structure, predictability, and pace into the migration project. We support SAP customers across the top Cloud hyperscalers with our demonstrated expertise, and proven experience underpinned by our unique Cloud Platform, LCP.
Our pragmatic approach includes:
- A pattern-based design supported by a set of defined technical migration patterns
- A clear and formal structure underpinned by a detailed set of tasks and templated deliverables and accelerators
- A detailed RACI that ensures clarity or who needs to do what and when
- A detailed orchestration and execution framework that supports transparent progress and milestone-based reporting
- An integrated risk, issue, action, and decision framework
- A clear view into project costs and cost control options
- A seamless transition from the migrate to the operate phase
Migration Readiness & Planning Outcomes
Plan and architect your systems to reduce your costs, increase agility, adopt automation and enable continuous innovation.
UK: +44 808 234 3576
APAC: +61 1 800 862 041