SAP on Azure
With over 10 years of experience working with enterprise customers move their large mission-critical SAP workloads to the Cloud, Lemongrass has the capability to significantly enhancing your SAP on Azure experience. With a deep technical understanding of SAP and a highly experienced team, we incorporate best practices from SAP into all of our migrations and managed services to deliver the key benefits of Microsoft’s Azure Platform.
Why SAP customers choose Azure:
- Global Cloud Platform optimized for SAP HANA
- Exceptional security and compliance
- Advanced data analytics and insights
- Extensive capabilities to integrate and extend SAP applications
- Comprehensive support for app innovation
- Leading hybrid and multi-cloud options
- A partner you can trust
Why choose Lemongrass for SAP on Azure:
Lemongrass is a global Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and one of a small number of SAP partners who collaborate with Microsoft on Design & Engineering initiatives for SAP customers on Microsoft Cloud. This enables us to bring the latest thinking and innovation for SAP on Microsoft Cloud to our enterprise customers. In addition:
- SAP is and always has been our is business
- We understand and can assess your SAP infrastructure and quickly identify challenges, tasks that can be readily done, and identify immediate cost savings.
- We pride ourselves on our near-zero downtime migrations for SAP Production environments.
- Our singular focus on SAP ensures all recommendations are relevant and viewed through the lens of SAP best practices and standards.
A Track Record of Success
Lemongrass currently has over 6,000 SAP servers and 300k+ users under management. Recently, we successfully migrated the global SAP landscapes of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers to the Azure platform.
VP IT, Global Life Sciences Company
SAP on Azure Services Portfolio
We continuously improve our overall Migration & Operate methodologies to continue to drive up quality and agility while managing risk. Our methods are based on our world-class automation platform – Lemongrass Cloud Platform (LCP) which aligns to whichever DevOps tool chain each customer prefers for deployment for SAP – Azure ARM, Terraform, Ansible, SALT, and others. Our portfolio of services includes:
Planning your SAP Migration to Azure
Migrating SAP Applications to Azure
Operating SAP Applications to Azure
Lemongrass offers a Migration Assessment that allows you to get kick-started on your journey to the Cloud. This involves a series of deep dives from which we produce the following for your detailed Business Case:
- Target Architecture – Leveraging SAP, Microsoft, and Lemongrass Best Practices, we design a Target Architecture for your SAP on Azure. This includes Product Versions, Sizing, Layouts, High-Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Restore, and Uptime designs.
- IaaS Run Cost Model – Based on the Target Architecture and any other agreements with Azure, we create a 3-year IaaS Cost Model for the landscape.
- Migration Approach – We work with you to select the appropriate migration approach per SAP system to balance downtime duration, cost, and transformation objectives.
- Migration Plan – The migration approaches are combined with key milestones to generate a migration schedule with a supporting migration cost.
- Target Operating Model – Based on your partner strategy, the Target Operating Model shows which capabilities need to be in place, and delivered by which party, in order to successfully manage the landscape on Azure.
- Operate Run Costs – The ongoing costs to manage SAP on Azure, based on the Target Operating Model.
- Further Advice – We identify additional recommendations to help prepare and execute your migration to Azure.
Let us help you optimize your SAP on Cloud technology spend with a solution that fits your business.
UK: +44 808 234 3576
APAC: +61 1 800 862 041