Lemongrass is an AWS Premier Partner
Let our experts help you optimize your SAP on AWS with a solution that fits your business.
SAP on AWS
Lemongrass has worked with AWS since 2010, helping customers move their SAP landscapes to Cloud. Our expertise in Cloud migrations and Cloud operations for SAP is second to none and we continue to bring this experience to new customers across the globe.
A Track Record of Success
Lemongrass is proud to be trusted by many enterprises across the globe with migrating and operating their SAP landscapes on AWS. We have migrated hundreds of customers to AWS, covering thousands of SAP systems, and currently have over 8,000 SAP servers and 400k+ users under management.
Video Case Study: Fender
Why SAP Customers Choose Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cost – Reduce SAP total cost of ownership today and into the future
- Innovation – Use AWS as your platform of innovation to modernize business processes, build new products, and re-imagine your customer experience
- Automation – Automate deployment and operations to deliver consistent results and free up resources to focus on value-adding activities
- Performance – Improve SAP application performance with the largest selection of Cloud-native, SAP-certified instances from 256GB to 24TB
- Security – Strengthen your security posture, simplify compliance, and automate routine security tasks
- Analytics – Uncover deeper insights from your SAP data to improve operational efficiency and innovate faster
- Partner community – Gain the experience, tooling, methods, and best practices of the largest SAP Cloud partner community to streamline your migration or transformation
Why Choose Lemongrass for SAP on AWS
SAP is, and always has been, our business and we have proven ourselves time and again by driving significant benefits and value for our clients who migrate & operate SAP workloads on AWS. We are certified as a Premier Partner with SAP Capability, and a Managed Service Provider, in addition to a wide range of other certifications on the AWS platform including:
- AWS Premier Partner
- AWS Marketplace Skilled Consulting Partner (MSCP)
- AWS SAP Competency Partner
- AWS Solution Provider
- AWS Well-Architected
- Consulting Partner Private Offer (CPPO) Program
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Immersion Day Partner
- AWS MSP Partner
- AWS SMAP
- AWS MAP 2.0
- SAP Silver Partner
As part of our implement and operate services, we incorporate best practices from SAP, AWS, and our own experience with hundreds of enterprises, so you benefit from our combined experiences.
- We have over 10 years experience of migrating and operating SAP on AWS, including the first production migration and first HEC to AWS migration
- We are one of the largest SAP on AWS practices globally
- Our Lemongrass Cloud Platform (LCP) is a world-leading automation & orchestration platform for migration, operation, and innovation of SAP on Cloud
- We are a comprehensive Managed Services partner delivering continuous improvement and additional value to some of the most recognizable brands in the world
Lemongrass Recognized as Leader by ISG
2019/2020 ISG ProviderLens™ Leader
“Lemongrass covers all disciplines of the AWS SAP Cloud product and solution portfolio; due to their many successful projects, Lemongrass is among the providers with the longest experience in optimizing the use of this technology.”
SAP on AWS Services Portfolio
Planning your SAP to AWS Migration
- Building the Business Case
- Proof of Concept
- SAP Landscape Assessment
- Migration Readiness Assessment
- Lemongrass Polaris Funding Program
Migrating SAP to AWS
Operating SAP on AWS
- Improve Monitoring and Self-Service with Lemongrass Cloud Platform (LCP)
- DevOps for SAP
- Continuous Financial Improvement
- Disaster Recovery with Cloud Endure
- Ransomware on AWS
- SAP on AWS Health Assessment
Innovating with SAP on AWS
To get you started, we offer a Migration Assessment that allows you to kick-start your journey to the Cloud. This offering includes a series of deep dives, from which we produce the following to help you complete your Business Case:
- Target Architecture – Leveraging SAP, AWS, and Lemongrass Best Practices, we design a Target Architecture for your SAP on AWS. This includes Product Versions, Sizing, Layouts, High-Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Restore, and Uptime designs.
- IaaS Run Cost Model – Based on the Target Architecture and any other agreements with AWS, we create a 3-year IaaS Cost Model for the landscape.
- Migration Approach – We work with you to select the appropriate migration approach per SAP system to balance downtime duration, cost, and transformation objectives.
- Migration Plan – The migration approaches are combined with key milestones to generate a migration schedule with a supporting migration cost.
- Target Operating Model – Based on your partner strategy, the Target Operating Model shows which capabilities need to be in place, and delivered by which party, in order to successfully manage the landscape on AWS.
- Operate Run Costs – The ongoing costs to manage SAP on AWS, based on the Target Operating Model.
- Further Advice – We identify additional recommendations to help prepare and execute your migration to AWS.
Check out the following to learn more about our partnership and solutions with AWS:
- Lemongrass AMS Partnership
- AWS Marketplace Skilled Consulting Partner
- Lemongrass, Intel & AWS – SAP on Cloud Journey animation
- Accelerate your journey to RISE with SAP on AWS with Lemongrass RISE+
- The SAP Great Debate – Business Continuity