As DevOps Engineer with a proven track record within the AWS environment and Kubernetes. You will work closely with our development teams, architects, and other DevOps engineers to help meet the day to day business needs of the Lemongrass Cloud Platform.
The team has a key responsibility for creating DevOps tools and capabilities both to aid the current build activities and for the long term running of the application, for example, CI/CD pipelines, test automation, operational monitoring, and cost control.
- Project Planning – work closely with development teams, provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
- Development – install and configure solutions, assist with all stages of test data, perform script maintenance and updates.
- Deployment – build automated deployments. Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Documenting knowledge transfer.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting – Routine application maintenance tasks, create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance, troubleshoot existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
- Performance and Cost Management – evaluate existing applications and platforms and give recommendations for enhancing performance and reducing operational cost.
- Kubernetes KOPS deployment running in the cloud (preferably AWS)
- ELK Administration (preferably Open Distro)
- AWS Infrastructure (EC2, ELBs, IAM, SSM, Elasticsearch)
- Build and Deployment Tools (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Infrastructure as Code (preferably CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Scripting languages, at least one of Powershell/Bash/Python
- Linux System Administration
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
- Azure Infrastructure (incl. Azure SQL and Azure App Services)
- Programming experience in GoLang or C# .NET
- Maintaining Web Applications and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience architecting HA solutions at scale
- NoSQL and Relational Database Administration (Elasticsearch and MSSQL)
- Windows System Administration
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.