Automation Architect (Infrastructure focused)
As an Automation Architect, you will be working day by day in both migrate projects as well as operate services. You will be using and advising how to use existing automation for managing SAP Business Suite as well as other applications. You will be updating and extending automation where necessary for both infrastructure on AWS and our customers-hosted applications. Passion is what drives us at Lemongrass.
- Analyze common manual procedures at Lemongrass or at Partners.
- Propose and update automated solutions, while having an AWS centric, cloud-native experience in mind.
- Develop and rollout those solutions.
- Support and iterate on those Solutions.
- Constantly learn and discuss together with other smart people on what is best for our customers.
- Experiment with new AWS Cloud Services that might create value for SAP-on-AWS.
- At least 3 years of AWS cloud infrastructure experance.
- Experienced in either Linux or Windows Configuration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent which includes technical courses and certifications
- Experience in Scripting (e.g. Shell, Batch, Python, Ruby)
- Experience in a Programming Language (e.g. Golang, Java, .NET)
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
- Experience working in a global team
- Experience working in a SCRUM based agile delivery methodology
- CLI and or GUI linking to REST based API’s
- Track record of linking disparate applications to form overall solution
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.