Associate Service Delivery Manager
Summary: With the rapid and increased growth of Lemongrass we have introduced a new tier into our Service delivery Management family. The role of Associate Service Delivery Manager will encompass a wide range of tasks including data analytics, report writing, collating data to create reports/metrics/produce graphical data, SLA measurement, finance, and resource reporting.
As a key member of the service delivery team, you will be responsible to ensure the Service delivery team has the information they need to fulfill the client and internal obligations with accuracy and confidence. Also supporting the success of the department by ensuring control over key deliverables. You will be allocated several accounts to provide service deliver support on.
Collating and running service management reports on for example ticket statistics, SLAs and KPIs.
- Tracking and chasing remediation plans of anomalies;
- Resource bookings against the plan;
- Updating financials within management systems;
- Planning and tracking recurring activities, such as financial operations, annual maintenance plans are in place;
- Support and contribute to opportunities to improve our processes and tools;
- Ability to grow into a role to take on full SDM responsibility for smaller clients;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Analytical and able to work in a logical way;
- Strong communication skills, confident talking to clients as well as management and interpersonal skills;
- Able to understand and interpret the data reported on;
- The ability to understand technical information and concepts translate them into business/operational-focused information with the instinct to question things;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other suite of Microsoft Office products;
- Able to identify and own the implementation of service improvement activities;
- Highly organized, able to plan ahead but also adjust work with changing priorities;
- Strong service attitude and understanding ITIL ideally foundation certified;
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.