Lemongrass AMS Partnership
Businesses today face extreme pressure from regulatory, macroeconomic, and other critical market forces that have necessitated an increased focus on operational excellence. They are under pressure on revenue, capital, and cost and are looking for managed services that are subscription-based, scalable, reliable, and expertly managed, so that they can focus their time on activities more valuable to their business.
Lemongrass and Amazon Managed Services (AMS) have partnered to deliver a full-stack managed Cloud service for SAP. The AMS team provides day-to-day operations and management including ongoing cost optimization for AWS infrastructure, with a high level of automation and reduced security and compliance risk. Lemongrass provides Managed Services for SAP that includes our best in class SAP Basis automation and support. This comprehensive solution allows businesses to offload the critical tasks of infrastructure operations, OS, and SAP management.
- Single point of contact for platform operations and management and SAP managed services
- Near-zero downtime migration
- Increased business and IT flexibility
- Reduced operating costs through high levels of automation; lowering the cost of operations by 25%+ and reducing TCO by 40%+
- Increased value from data through automation enabling ML, AI, and Data Lakes
- Improved Security and Compliance with security, identity, and compliance controls and compliance certification mapping (e.g., PCI DSS, SOC1/2/3, HIPAA, NIST, CIS and ISO9001/27001/ 27017/27018)
- Automated SAP Basis and infrastructure operations and management tasks
- Reliable operations and Incident avoidance with near-zero preventable incidents
Are you getting the most benefits from your SAP systems running on the Cloud? A no-obligation Proof-of-Concept will show you what you might be missing.
UK: +44 808 234 3576
APAC: +61 1 800 862 041