A Seamless Pivot to Ecommerce: Super Retail Group Gains Agility to Meet Increasing Demand
Session presented by Super Retail Group, AWS and Lemongrass
The pandemic has put ecommerce at the forefront of the retail industry. Retailers now face tremendous pressure to deliver new business capabilities at a faster speed to meet the needs of consumers who have begun shopping online in greater numbers and are expecting a seamless experience across all touchpoints. The successful businesses are the ones who recognize the critical role of cloud computing to optimize their ecommerce platform and ensure a high-quality user experience every time.
Super Retail Group (SRG) is Australia’s seventh largest retailer with a range of automotive, outdoor and leisure, and sporting brands across 710 stores across Australia and New Zealand. To cope with the surge in online traffic and transactions, the retailer needed an IT infrastructure with on-demand scalability and zero-downtime to continue to provide excellent service to its customers.
Listen to our webinar to learn about how Lemongrass supported SRG in its SAP migration journey to the AWS Cloud while minimizing disruption to the retailer’s core Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and accounting systems. With the migration, SRG achieved improved scalability and efficiency in its operations, while maintaining business continuity throughout the project. By building their solution on the AWS, SRG was able to double its computing capacity on the AWS Cloud within an hour to meet and manage spikes in sales.
In this session, you’ll learn to:
- Modernize operations and optimize costs with SAP workloads on AWS Cloud
- Automate business processes to improve customer fulfillment and supply chain responsiveness
- Achieve greater infrastructure security with cloud technologies
- Increase your business agility with a complimentary SAP on AWS Assessment
- Ben Seivl, General Manager, Strategy & Architecture, Super Retail Group
- Jason Nicholl, Executive Vice President, APAC, Lemongrass
- Haydn Sallmann, Head of Business Development for SAP, APJ, Amazon Web Services (AWS)