Service Desk Analyst
As Service Desk Administrator, you are supporting the Service Delivery Manager and working with the PMO. You will be joining the Service Desk Team at Lemongrass and will be learning very quickly. You will be trained in:
- Microsoft Products – We will ensure you can master Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Projects tools from Microsoft with a high level of confidence as is required in your role;
- Lemongrass Tools – You will receive training in the Lemongrass Tools such as SysAid, Kimble, and Smartsheets so that you can execute your role effectively and efficiently;
- Lemongrass Approaches – You will learn how Lemongrass supports our clients and the services we offer and what your role in the process is;
- SAP, AWS Solutions – You will understand the terminology, what it does, what challenges there are and how what we do fits into that;
- You will be working primarily from home and when required the Lemongrass office Your Remuneration
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager, taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of managing incidents and service request tickets raised by external customers as well as tickets raised by internal Lemongrass employees and systems from creation, through assignment to closure
- Perform diagnostics of tickets and their status by client and other criteria
- Assign tickets to support resources based on client, ticket type, ticket priority, assigned support resources
- Provide customer-focused 1st line support as part of a team aiming to resolve issues at the first point of contact.
- Provide ticket analysis, reporting, and follow up based on Service Level Agreements (ticket response and resolution times)
- Preparing Client Service Reports in line with agreed formats;
- Collation of internal KPI metrics in line with agreed formats
- Support the Service Delivery Manager and/or PMO in the execution of his/her tasks;
- In general, you will support the project teams with ad hoc tasks that will enable a smooth support delivery.
- Prior Service Desk Experience – You understand and have previously performed the basic Service Desk Administrative/Analyst tasks such as: Logging a ticket; ticket assignment; changing ticket status, priority, description; ticket reporting; ticket reporting;
- Command authority naturally – You don’t need borrowed power to enlist the help of others – you just know how to do it – you are optimistic and are viewed in a favorable light and are valued by the organizations you work for;
- Possess quick-shifting abilities, knowing what to note and what to ignore – The latter is more important since there’s almost always too much data, and rarely too little; ignoring the right things is better than trying to master extraneous data;
- Set, observe, and re-evaluate priorities frequently – You focus and prioritize by ranking what is on your plate constantly and by handling fewer actions, emails, attending fewer meetings, and generally limiting their data input;
- Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders – Great analysts/administrators don’t just go through the motions; they care about communication and the opinions of the parties involved and they are sufficiently self-aware to know how their communication is received by those stakeholders;
- Do not use information as a weapon or a means of control – You communicate clearly, completely, and concisely, all the while giving others real information without fear of what they’ll do with it.
- You understand that you will need to and are excited with the opportunity that you will need to learn so that you can tick the following boxes in the future (your development pat):
- Possess expertise in service desk management – You will end up not just having generic service desk management skills; you will also have a deep familiarity with the multiple fields that Lemongrass operates in, the tools we operate, and the approaches we deploy that gives you a natural authority and solid strategic insight;
- Exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises – But you embrace only as much conflict as is absolutely necessary, working solutions that will benefit the company as a whole;
- Cultivate and rely on extensive informal networks inside and outside Lemongrass to solve problems that arise – You identify any critical issues that threaten client support and handle them resolutely (vs. ignoring them);
- Look forward to going to work – You believe that client support is an exciting challenge that’s critical to success: you view service desk support and management as a career and not a job, and you treat it like so by seeking additional training and education.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.