Senior Infrastructure Consultant
An Infrastructure consultant with experience in implementing cloud, IaaS, and SaaS architectures for our SAP Migration customers with a focus on Security and Infrastructure best practices.
You are a confident, experienced and (still) hands-on AWS Infra Consultant who has worked across many different applications, databases and operating systems. You want to continue learning new technologies, approaches and solutions. You pride yourself in your ability to solve difficult problems others cannot. You are able to think outside the box and can conceptualize new designs and ways of working. You understand the need to and benefits of automating tasks to the maximum extent possible. You like working with clients, and they like working with you. You are a team player and are happy to share your knowledge with others.
- As part of a Lemongrass Implement Teams deliver successful SAP migrations to AWS, owning key components of the infrastructure design and build
- As part of Lemongrass Operate Teams provide technical support and evolution to customers who have migrated their SAP systems to AWS with focus on proactively identify and implement proactive solutions for Lemongrass customers which avoids future issues and reduces costs
- Co-ordinate effectively with Lemongrass and customer teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Proactively identify customer opportunities to deploy additional Lemongrass services and solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and evolve Lemongrass tooling and methodology
- Providing out of hours support cover when scheduled to the support rota
- Deploying Lemongrass tooling to support the automation of basis and infrastructure activities
- Mentor and support more junior consultants
- Ability to lead small teams to deliver customer outcomes
- Has demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of globally diverse teams
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Working directly with clients and project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Hands on engineering, configuration of cloud infrastructures using various automation tools
- Some knowledge of automated provisioning and DevOps tooling.
- Demonstrated involvement in projects that span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
- Technical understanding of AWS IaaS, SaaS & PaaS offerings
- In-depth experience in AWS compute, storage, network, load balancer, and container management
- Experience with SUSE, RHEL and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Networking principles and implementation.
- Experience with system and environment hardening.
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Ability to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances
- Execution of periodic infrastructure and security checklists in existing environments.
- General infrastructure maintenance functions based on our SysAid ticketing system and Internal RAAID actions.
- AWS Certified
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
- Candidate would hold one or more of the following certifications
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
- AWS Advanced Networking Certification
- AWS Security Certification
- Additional AWS certifications
If you’re applying for this role, you must be able to work EMEA hours.
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.