An Infrastructure consultant with experience in implementing cloud, IaaS, and SaaS architectures for our SAP Migration customers with a focus on Security and Infrastructure best practices.
You are a confident, experienced, and (still) hands-on AWS Infra Consultant who has worked across many different applications, databases and operating systems. You want to continue learning new technologies, approaches, and solutions. You pride yourself on your ability to solve difficult problems others cannot. You are able to think outside the box and can conceptualize new designs and ways of working. You understand the need and benefits of automating tasks to the maximum extent possible. You like working with clients, and they like working with you. You are a team player and are happy to share your knowledge with others.
- Providing technical support for AWS systems running SAP and some non SAP applications
- Responding to customer tickets in a timely manner, owning infrastructure issues to resolution
- Proactively identifying the root cause of issues and recommending and implementing solutions
- On projects supporting the build and migration of SAP systems on AWS
- Liaising with basis, and other team members to support a customer’s requirements
- Providing out of hours support cover when scheduled to the support rota
- Deploying Lemongrass tooling to support the automation of basis and infrastructure activities
- Self-starter, who can work independently, with, and across teams
- Working directly with clients and project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Hands-on engineering, configuration of cloud infrastructures using various automation tools
- Some knowledge of automated provisioning and DevOps tooling.
- Demonstrated involvement in projects that span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
- Technical understanding of AWS IaaS, SaaS & PaaS offerings
- In-depth experience in AWS compute, storage, network, load balancer, and container management
- Experience with SUSE, RHEL and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Networking principles and implementation.
- Experience with system and environment hardening.
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Ability to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances
- Execution of periodic infrastructure and security checklists in existing environments.
- General infrastructure maintenance functions based on our SysAid ticketing system and Internal RAAID actions.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
- The candidate would hold one or more of the following certifications:
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
- AWS Advanced Networking Certification
- AWS Security Certification
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.