An Infrastructure Architect with experience in leading and implementing cloud, IaaS, and SaaS architectures for our SAP Migration customers with a focus on Security and Infrastructure best practices. This position requires someone with strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for our enterprise customers.
You are accountable to scope, assess, design, and deploy AWS Infrastructure in support of an SAP solution landscape. Extensive background in developing complex infrastructure layouts including compute, networking, storage, and security. Ability to recognize design and deployment best practices, understand infrastructure tooling including firewalls, anti-virus, centralized OS management, and automation components.
- Self-starter, who can work independently as well as lead teams of infrastructure engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and upskill more junior members of the infrastructure team.
- Working directly with clients and project teams to gather information to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions.
- The ability to independently run face to face customer design/engagement workshops
- Have a track record of enterprise-level customer engagements.
- Hands-on engineering, configuration of cloud infrastructures using various automation tools.
- Detailed knowledge of automated provisioning and DevOps tooling.
- Demonstrated involvement in projects that span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration.
- Technical understanding of AWS IaaS, SaaS & PaaS offerings.
- In-depth experience in AWS compute, storage, network, load balancer, and container management.
- Experience with SUSE, RHEL, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Networking principles and implementation.
- Experience with system and environment hardening.
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools.
- Ability to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances.
- Develop and refine infrastructure and security checklists in existing environments to ensure continued compliance.
- Currently hold a minimum of the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
The candidate would hold one or more of the following certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional (preference to be given)
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (preference to be given)
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
- AWS Developer Associate
- AWS Advanced Networking Specialty
- AWS Security Specialty
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.